Vessel, Reaction, Jacketed, 500mL, 80mm Flange, CG
REACTION VESSELS, JACKETED, BENCHTOP
· Chemically Resistant Perfluoro O-Rings On All CG-911-A And CG-511 Drain Valves
· Graduation Scale On Both Sides Showing the Approximate Volume
· Sidearm on Lower Drain Valve Can Be Used With a Standard 1/2 or 3/4in TFE, PFA or PP Compression Fitting
· All Vessels Are Serial Numbered
· GL Thread Inlet/Outlets Are Supplied With Removable High Temperature PFA Hose Connections And PPS Screw Caps
· 3/4in Beaded Pipe Inlet/Outlets Are For Use With CG-1968-70 Couplings, CG-1969-A-03 Or CG-1964-42 Adapters
Jacketed reaction vessel with graduation scale on both sides. Vessels with capacities 200mL to 1000mL are available with our NEW 0-14mm drain valve supplied complete with one-piece plug and control knob with red indicator band used for high temperature applications up to 230° C. A low temperature plug and control knob, designated by a blue indicator band, is available as an optional item listed below, and can be used down to -60° C. The sidearm on the CG-911-A valve is 1/2in Swagelok®. Vessels with capacities 2L and larger, use the CG-511-02 style drain valve. The sidearm on the CG-511-02 valve is 3/4in Swagelok®. Both valves are designed to seal flush with the bottom of the flask avoiding the dead space normally associated with stopcock drains. This feature permits total mixing and draining of the contents of the reactor. Reaction vessel is constructed with a flange having a groove formed in the sealing surface of the flange. Flange is also ground to permit a greased seal with any of the lids CG-1940 through CG-1946. Inlet/outlet is either a removable GL hose connection or a 3/4in beaded pipe fitting. For clamp see CG-141 or CG-141-T. For o-ring see CG-147.
PLEASE NOTE: BEADED PIPE COUPLINGS AND ADAPTERS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. VESSELS WITH GL THREAD INLET/OUTLETS CAN BE MADE WITH 3/4in BEADED PIPE.
|Item Title||Vessel, Reaction, Jacketed, 500mL, 80mm Flange, CG|
|-511 Drain Grad Jacket, GL 14 inlet/outlet|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA1|
|Last Date/Time Modified||4/26/2023 8:01:54 AM|