Products may be returned to WWLS within 30 days for replacement or adjustment.
- Contact us within 30 days of the ship date of the item(s) by calling our toll-free number at 1-866-889-WWMP or online
- We will issue a Return Material Authorization Number ("RMA") and provide Buyer with specific instructions where to mail return items(s) with the RMA
- Product must be returned within 14 days after the RMA is provided with the RMA on the return shipping documents and the reason for return; and returns made without the RMA will be returned to Buyer, freight collect
WWLS reserves the right to reverse any credit issued for any product not returned after authorization and requested by WWLS or upon return, such product is determined by WWSL not to be defective. :
- For any Product not returned after authorization and requested by WWLS; or
- Upon return, such Product is determined by WWLS not to be defective.
WWLS will grant full credit for:
- Products not supplied in accordance with our customer’s orders; or
- Products which are defective at the time of receipt
WWLS will grant partial credit for Products ordered in error, with the exceptions noted below. Product returns for Products ordered in error are subject to a 20% restocking charge plus any applicable charges for necessary inspection, reworking or refurbishing, or for items not normally cataloged by WWLS. Hazardous materials authorized for return must be packed, labeled and shipped in accordance with DOT regulations governing transportation of hazardous materials and any other applicable requirements.
WWLS will not grant credit for:
- Products which have been discontinued;
- Products which are personalized or customized;
- Products supplied to Buyer as an accommodation, including, without limitation, third party purchases;
- Products not purchased from WWLS;
- Refrigerated or temperature controlled Products;
- Products which are outdated, shelf-worn, used or defaced and, therefore, unsuitable for return to stock and resale as new;
- Reagents, diagnostics, or chemicals which have been opened;
- Products that have been shipped outside the United States; and
- Certain medical device products.