EXTRACTORS FOR EPA
This extractor is designed for EPA priority pollutant samples where the extracting solvent is heavier than water.
• Both extraction and concentration are performed with the same apparatus
• A unique feature of this unit is the removable Snyder column sidearm and return tube designed for easy cleaning
• Taller overall height allows longer solvent residence time, increasing efficiency
• Return tube has a 821001-0004 PTFE plug with a 4 mm bore
• Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Close the PTFE stopcock to stop flow when extraction is complete and concentration commences.
Overall Height (mm) : 981
Overall Width (mm) : 298
Case Qty : 1