SERIALIZED VOLUMETRIC FLASKS
Volumetric flasks are ideal for measuring accurate volumes of liquids.
• KIMAX® flask is permanently marked with an individual serial number and supplied with a Certificate of Graduation Accuracy.
• Graduation ring is blasted on the neck
• Letters “TC” on the flask indicate to contain
• Supplied with a marking spot and a Standard Taper ground glass stopper
• These flasks have been carefully selected to meet the requirements for accuracy, appearance, glass quality, calibration line, and inscriptions of former NBS Circular 602
• Designed from ASTM Specification E288, Class A serialized requirements
• Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Capacity (mL) : 50
Tolerance (mL) : ±0.05
Height with Stopper (mm) : 148
Standard Taper Stopper : 9
Shelf-Pack Qty : 1
Case Qty : 12