· Inexpensive spatulas that scoop, scrape and stir
· Autotoclavable for sterile applications
· Antistatic Micro for small volumes
· Unique hollow cores minimize thermal transfer
· Excellent for use as stir rod or policeman
· Resistant to dilute acids and bases
· Comply with FDA regulations for food-contact applications; Made of virgin PP
· Shatter resistant for liquid nitrogen frozen samples
Used for sample handling and manipulation in labs across the country. These versatile spatulas can be used to scoop, scrape or stir. Made of virgin polypropylene, SmartSpatulas® are an economic alternative to reusable spatulas. Available in 3 convenient sizes: Macro-Green 310 mm, Standard-Blue and Standard-Natural 210mm, and Antistatic-Micro Natural 140mm.
SmartSpatulas® are autoclavable for sterile applications. Single-use SmartSpatulas® help to reduce cross contamination, are resistant to dilute acids and bases, and the unique hollow core minimizes thermal transfer. SmartSpatulas® comply with FDA regulations for food-contact applications, are shatter resistant for liquid nitrogen frozen samples and can also be used as a stir rod or policeman.