These superior quality graduated cylinders are ideal for the safe and accurate measurement of all types of liquids. Our cylinders offer a wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring. The non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements. The wide pentagonal shaped base provides stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass cylinders to Globe’s plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
DON'T NEED A CASE? BUY BY THE EACH!
- Wide opening and tapered pour spout.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 170°C.
- Also known as TPX®, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Conforms to ISO 6706-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 2 (International standards for plastic cylinders).
- Class B Tolerance. (Class B indicates the tolerance of the graduation marks in accordance with ISO 6706 & BS 5404)
- Crystal clear polymethylpentene (PMP).
- Molded graduations.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
| Cylinder Size: || Height || Outer Diameter || Graduation Range || Graduation Intervals || Tolerance |
| 10mL || 140mm || 13.5mm || 1 - 10mL || 0.2mL || +/- 0.2mL |
| 25mL || 195mm || 18.5mm || 5 - 25mL || 0.5mL || +/- 0.5mL |
| 50mL || 199mm || 26mm || 10 - 50mL || 1mL || +/- 1mL |
| 100mL || 249mm || 31mm |