The economical BioGlow® UV Transilluminators provide exceptional performance in a compact size. They are easy to maneuver, save valuable benchtop space, and have an optimized anti-glare filtered glass area with uniform illumination. Each unit is uniquely designed with a two-position intensity control device offering you both HIGH (100%) intensity and LOW (50%) intensity mode settings. This is specifically designed to meet the needs of researchers who work with both DNA and RNA. Each CTI BioGlow® UV Transilluminators comes with a UV protection cover.
• Choice of High (100%) or Low (50%) intensity
• Durable, hinged UV protection cover
• Specially processed UV filter reduces background influence
• Anti-glare surface ensured uniform UV light distribution
• 200mm × 240mm filter size to facilitate observation of large gels