These superior quality Griffin beakers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one beaker you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. Our Griffin beakers have a low-form and a tapered pour spout to facilitate the transferring of liquids without dripping. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe’s plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
DON'T NEED A CASE? BUY BY THE EACH!
- Special no-drip pour spout.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Crystal clear polymethylpentene (PMP).
- Blue printed graduations.
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 180°C for short periods of time.
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
- Also known as TPX®, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Conforms to ISO 7056-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 1 (International standards for plastic beakers).
| Beaker Size: || Height || Outer Diameter || Graduation Range || Graduation Intervals |
| 25mL || 49mm || 34mm || 5 - 25mL || 1mL |
| 50mL || 60mm || 41mm || 10 - 50mL || 2mL |